There are thousands available

Email scams Nigeria Cote D'Ivoire Ghana West Africa all types of online fraud

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ITS A GREY DAY FOR THE WEB : SCAMS EVERYWHERE YOU GO
You will need to login or register for this site to view the contents

There are thousands available

Email scams Nigeria Cote D'Ivoire Ghana West Africa all types of online fraud
ITS A GREY DAY FOR THE WEB : SCAMS EVERYWHERE YOU GO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victor Ofori <victorofori@live.com>Government of Ghana

Go down

Victor Ofori <victorofori@live.com>Government of Ghana Empty Victor Ofori <victorofori@live.com>Government of Ghana

Post  lady penelope Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:40 am

supply order

Victor Ofori
<victorofori@live.com> Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Reply-To: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Attention: Sir/Madam, The Government of Ghana in West Africa has Published their 2012/2013 Annual Projects,about Seventy-Two (72)Products/Items will be needed for Purchase/Supply in a larger quantity through the Economic Community of West African States[Ecowas]contract procurement board Ghana.I am a commission agent and will appreciate if you could send me your Product lists/Catalog by email attachment or your website if any to Cross-check if you have any of the listed items, so that I will Visit their Office and give you full details including quantity,terms of payment,Shipment and destinations. It may interest you to note that the organization makes an advance payment(Mobilization fee) of 70% of the contract sum by telegraphic transfer and an irrevocable L/C of 30% to be confirmed by your bank before supply. Thanks Mr.Francis Andoh + 233 547952353

lady penelope

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum